Ride to Paradise: 2 Day 2 Night Resort Stay Whitsundays
Ride to Paradise is the ultimate Whitsunday Islands adventure package. This "Thrill and Chill" combo includes 2 nights accommodation at the exclusive Paradise Cove Resort, plus 2 days exploring the Whitsunday Islands on the fast and fun Wildcat ...
Ride to Paradise Menu
- Afternoon Tea: Cheese platter on arrival
- Dinner: BBQ herbed white fish with creamy mashed potato and coleslaw
- Dessert: Hot strudel with vanilla custard
- Breakfast: Fresh fruit, cereals, toast and spreads served with a selection of juice,
- tea and coffee
- Lunch: Build your own picnic lunch on the beach with fresh rolls and wraps
- Afternoon tea: Nachos on the deck with tea and coffee
- Dinner: Thai green chicken curry with rice and Yum Cha
- Dessert: Build your own ice cream sundaes
- Breakfast: Fresh fruit, cereals and warm croissants served with a selection of juice,
- tea and coffee
- Morning tea: Large fresh muffins with a selection of cookies
*Food allergies and dietary needs to be requested at time of booking. Unfortunately we are unable to cater for Vegans. We suggest a vegetarian diet with passengers that are vegan bring their own snacks.
Helicopter Scenic flights are available to all passengers as an add-on to their package. Paradise Cove Resort is an absolute must-see from the air and will complete this adventure of a lifetime.
The ultimate Whitsundays adventures provides all passenger the opportunity of a lifetime to fly in a helicopter departing straight off their doorstep. Ride to Paradise offers two flights from Paradise Cove Resort. The first is a scenic flight over the resort and Airlie Beach. This is a great time to show off where you stayed in the Whitsundays. The second flight is the absolute must-see Heart Reef and Whitehaven Beach scenic flight. This is voted one of the best things to do in Australia according to Trip Advisor. Its 70 minutes of pure joy.
- Helicopter flight straight from your doorstep
- Take those once in a lifetime photo's of the Whitsundays
- Enjoy the amazing experience with new friends
- Exclusive to Ride to Paradise
- Added bonus to the Ultimate Whitsunday Adventure Package
- Heart Reef and Whitehaven Beach – iconic images of the Whitsundays
- Two separate flights to cover all price brackets
Flight 1:- 10 minute Scenic Joy flight - Paradise Cove > Abell Point Marina > Airlie Beach> Paradise Cove
- Total $99 per passenger
Flight 2:- 70 minute Heart Reef and Whitehaven Scenic flight - Paradise Cove > Abell Point Marina > Airlie Beach> Whitsunday Islands > Hill Inlet> Whitehaven beach > Great Barrier Reef> Heart Reef> Langford Sandbar > Paradise Cove Resort
- 2 Persons - $597 each
- 3 persons - $398 each
Ride to Paradise is the ultimate way to travel around the Whitsunday Islands. Wildcat is a brand new vessel boasting 600 horse power offering an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands. This vessel has been built for stability and speed. Ride to Paradise is perfect for travellers who are concerned about seasickness and don't want to sleep overnight on a boat. The fast vessel allows passengers to arrive at the destinations quickly so more time for fun activities such as sunbathing, swimming and exploring.
Paradise Cove Resort is a hidden gem situated on the Whitsunday Coast. It's beauty and tranquillity has to be seen to be believed. The package offers exhilarating action by day then serenity and stars by night. It's the only Thrill and Chill package the Whitsundays has to offer and it WILL NOT disappoint. An added bonus to this adventure is a helicopter scenic flight over the resort and Airlie Beach and is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- 2 nights in an exclusive resort
- 2 days travelling the Whitsundays on a fast catamaran
- Hill Inlet Lookout (swirling sand)
- Whitehaven Beach
- Scenic Helicopter flights available (additional charge)
- Fast vessel so more time to do the things you love
- GREAT value for money
- Comfortable beds at night
- See the Whitsundays in comfort and style
- Freshly prepared meals and snacks
- Stable catamaran (alleviates concerns around seasickness)
- Flexible Schedule
- Experienced fun crew
You will be greeted at Abell Point Marina at 2pm by our friendly crew. Jump on board the vessel Wildcat and cruise off at high speed to the idyllic Paradise Cove Resort. The boat will glide onto the sand and you can climb down and make your way across the sandy beach to the breathtaking resort that is waiting for your exclusive use. Upon arrival you will enjoy an antipasto platter while the crew explain the ins and outs of being at the Resort and the plan for the next few days.
After a detailed tour of the exclusive resort you will be shown to your room. You have a few spare hours before dinner that can be filled however you like. Play pool, tennis, paddle-board, kayak, walk on the beach, football, chill by the pool/spa and or simply relax in a hammock and take in the tranquillity of Paradise Cove.
When dinner has been cleared the crew will light the fire down on the beach and you can try your hand at roasting some marshmallows. After counting shooting stars you can head back to your room and fall asleep to the sounds of nature in the most comfortable bed you have slept in for a long time.
Wake up and head down to the main house for a continental breakfast and fruit salad before packing your dry bag and heading off on a Whitsunday Adventure! First stop is Whitehaven Beach and the amazing Hill Inlet Lookout. After taking those once in a lifetime pictures at the Hill Inlets you can stroll down to the silica sand and do some exploring. Make sure to look in the shallows for baby sharks and stingrays! After a couple of hours soaking up the sun on the beach you should be ready for a fresh and tasty lunch on the boat. This includes a great selection of cold cut meats, pasta dishes and salads to fuel you for the afternoon.
Next, Wildcat will take you on a fast ride to the renowned Mantaray Bay for an exciting snorkel amongst 100s of colorful fish! You even get to meet the famous Maori Wrasse ‘George’!!
By now you will be ready to wind down, chill out and get home to Paradise. The crew will speed you back to Paradise Cove Resort to enjoy an afternoon snack of nachos on the front porch of the main house.
Get yourself involved in the sporting activities around the resort again, or if you prefer, the hot spa and pool is a great place to relax while the crew prepare the delicious chicken curry for dinner.
After dinner it’s completely up to you what you would like to do for the evening activity. Relax with your new friends on bean bags by the main house, sit back in the hot spa and looking up at the night sky full of stars or retire to your comfortable bed and get some rest to prepare for another fun filled day.
Once again its down for a yummy breakfast before heading off on another adventure. The boat will pick you up at the beach again before a refreshing morning race with the wind in your hair across the Whitsunday passage to Langford Sandbar. The boat will deliver you right onto the sand, so you can enjoy a few hours of snorkeling with the resident turtles, or chill on the beach. Soaking up your last bit of sun and enjoying morning tea.
The ride home takes about 45 minutes, allowing you time to stare out across the islands and reflect on the last couple of day’s amazing adventures.
Departs: Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 2pm
Returns: Wednesdays, Friday and Mondays at 12pm
A $50 deposit will be taken for the 30ltr dry bags and given back to the passengers when the bags return after trip.
- 2 nights accommodation at Paradise Cove Resort
- Daily trips to the best spots in the Whitsunday Islands
- Fresh clean linen
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
What to bring:
A 30ltr dry bag will be provided on check-in ($50 deposit)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine)
- A sense of fun and adventure