We offer private charters for all our tours and these can be tailored to each group and their requirements. We can create the perfect experience for exclusive private charters, skippered charters, birthdays, hens, bucks, weddings and events. We cater to all and private exclusive use of Paradise Cove Resort.
To ensure we meet all the requirements and provide the perfect private charter please contact our reservations team on 07 4946 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Charter rates are as follows (valid until 01/04/2022):
Thundercat: All-Inclusive 9-5 Day use Starting at $5,500.00:
Tongarra: $2,000.00 per night (Min 2 Nights for 18 guests) All-inclusive of:
- Skipper Deckhand/Cook
- Breakfast, Morning Snack, Lunch, Afternoon Snack, Dinner, Tea and Coffee
- Bed Linen
- Snorkel Masks and Snorkel
- Stinger Suit/Wetsuit hire
- Park Fees
- BYO Alcohol
- Red Shark Ride
- Park Fees
Paradise Cove Resort: Exclusive use starting from $6,000 per night, see reservations for more information.
Tongarra sailing the Whitsundays in style
Tongarra Sailing the Whitsundays
The Main House at Paradise Cove Resort
The Wildcat is part of the Ride to Paradise experience
Go on an Adventure with a Private Charter in the Whitsundays
Whether your idea of an adventure is swimming with the turtles, going on a bushwalk, riding a banana boat, fishing in the blue surrounds, or kicking back and relaxing in the sun, we can tailor a private charter in the Whitsundays to suit you. Our family-operated adventure company offers a wide range of tours and activities, including overnight stays onboard our sturdy Tongarra sailing vessel, snorkelling, and whale watching.
A charter in the Whitsundays with our skilled and knowledgeable crew allows you to fully experience and enjoy the crystal-clear waters, tropical climate, native bush, and white sandy beaches.
Benefits of Private Charters in the Whitsundays
You can enjoy multiple benefits with our private tours around the Whitsundays.
- Quality time with family and friends: You can gather your close family members and friends and delight in a day or two spent cruising around the beautiful blue waters in the Whitsundays. With no other guests to interrupt your conversations, private tours are an ideal way to relax, sunbathe, swim, and spend quality time with those you most appreciate. It is also the perfect opportunity to get away from the stresses of normal life. Leave the devices behind and get rejuvenated with an exciting outdoor experience.
- Make it special: Whether you’re having a birthday or anniversary or organising a bucks party, the Whitsundays is a stunning location that is filled with fun activities and sights. From a leisurely day on board with delicious food and drinks to a night sleeping under the stars and plenty of adventurous activities in between, you can create a celebration to remember that everyone will enjoy. Our boats offer you the comfort of smooth sailing and onboard facilities to make your trip around the islands pleasant and fun.
- You decide where to go: Have a favourite spot that you want to visit? Our friendly crew can assist you in making a schedule to suit your requests so that you don’t miss out on what you really want to do. Whether it’s swimming with the turtles, visiting Whitehaven beach, going to Hill Inlet Lookout, or anything else around the Islands, our crew knows the top locations in the region and will help make your wishes a reality.
Why Should You Have a Party in the Whitsundays?
If you’re looking for a memorable place to have your celebration, you can’t miss the stunning scenery that the Whitsundays has to offer.
- Visit spectacular places: You can visit a vast range of stunning locations in the Whitsundays, seeing saltwater crocodiles in their natural habitat and other native wildlife along with lush bushwalks, waterfalls, sandy white beaches, and more. A private boat tour can take you directly to the finest spots around the Whitsundays. You get to sit back, relax, and take in the spectacular crystal blue waters along the way. You can also book one of our event tours in the Whitsundays that coincides with various festivities, such as the annual Great Barrier Reef Festival and Airlie Beach Festival of Music, or Race Week, which is ideal for sailing enthusiasts.
- Swim with the marine life: You can marvel at the wonder of seeing marine species in their natural habitat and get a chance to swim with some of them. With more than five species of marine turtle calling the Great Barrier Reef home, you may be lucky enough to spot them as they are regular visitors to the Whitsundays. We often spot the Humpback whale, Snubfin and Bottlenose dolphins, manta rays, and other marine creatures on our boat tours. If you’re keen to take a plunge in the water, we equip our boats with snorkel gear, wetsuits, and other equipment so that you can get the most value out of your tour experience.
- Snap epic pictures: We know that you will want to capture some pictures of your adventure so that you and your guests can remember it in the years to come. With stunning scenery to go along with your activities and boat tour, the Whitsundays provides the perfect location to celebrate any occasion, plus stunning photographic evidence of your experiences.
What You Can Expect from Red Cat Adventures Regarding a Private Tour of the Whitsundays
Whether you want private fishing charters in the Whitsundays, an adventure package, or a relaxing voyage, trust that our award-winning, innovative, and family-operated tourism company can provide exceptional customer service and quality boat tours.
- Fully equipped boats: We take care of all our guests with delicious catering options for every meal as well as morning and afternoon snacks. You can enjoy a morning cruise with tea and coffee before using our free equipment, including snorkelling gear, stinger suits, and floatation devices.
- Tailored charter: We offer a wide range of tour options, including a private charter that we tailor to your group’s requirements. Our staff is passionate about creating a unique and exclusive experience for you, regardless of the occasion. Whether you are taking a family-friendly holiday or gathering your friends to celebrate a birthday, hens do, buck party, or wedding, we can assist you in arranging the perfect adventure and give you exclusive access to the Paradise Cove Resort with your private boat tour.
- Friendly and experienced crew: We hand-pick our crew members for their experience, knowledge, and fun, friendly attitude. We ensure that every guest has the adventure of a lifetime on our tours, providing premium service and access to our smooth sailing boats—specifically designed to minimise seasickness. You are sure to have a blast with our knowledgeable and experienced guides as they provide entertaining commentary on your journey.
How Do Our Private Charter Tours in the Whitsundays Operate?
While we can tailor our services to your requests, our most popular tour packages will give you an idea of the adventures that you can expect with a private charter.
- Thundercat: You can take an exhilarating ride in our sturdy catamaran, which is built for speed and stability. This tour is ideal for a wide range of travellers, including families with children older than four years. During this day charter, you can visit the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, take a stroll to the Hill Inlet lookout, and snorkel among the sea life near the Great Barrier Reef. If you’re looking for an exciting one-day tour around the Islands or a private charter fishing in the Whitsundays, our experienced crew will make it happen. We can also arrange free bus transfers from your accommodation to our boat.
- Tongarra: This two-day, two-night sailing experience is perfect for any birthday celebration, hens party, or stag do. Grab your favourite friends and spend the day relaxing on the deck in the sun and eating delicious food as we sail to your next destination. Filled with adventure and stunning views at the best holiday spots around the Whitsundays, plus snorkelling in the pristine waters of the Great Barrier Reef, you are sure to feel refreshed and relaxed after this epic experience. Our friendly and experienced crew will prepare you fresh meals on the BBQ and take you for a spin on our “Red Shark” banana boat to give you some extra thrills. While our boat provides sleeping quarters, you can keep the party going late into the night when you opt to sleep under the stars.
Why Trust Red Cat Adventures Regarding Whitsundays Islands Private Charters?
You can ensure that your chartering in the Whitsundays is smooth sailing with our knowledgeable and experienced crew. Our company was the National Gold Winner for Best Major Tour and Transport Operator in Australia for two years in a row. As the only charter boat in the Whitsundays to hold a Climate Action Leaders certificate, we place an emphasis on minimising the environmental impact that our tours have on the natural surroundings while focusing on safety and adventure.
Whether you are taking a family holiday or organising a buck or hens party in the Whitsundays, our boat tour is sure to provide a memorable experience. You can select the ideal locations and activities to suit your group and get the most value out of your tour. From one-day cruises around the area’s most popular spots to overnight stays sleeping under the stars on board our stable catamaran, you are sure to make memories that will last a lifetime. Contact us to book your private charter boat in the Whitsundays.