This all-inclusive day tour will take you off the beaten track to some of the Whitsunday Islands’ secret spots.
You will encounter the most incredible range of tropical fish, colourful coral and witness the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from above and below the surface.
Relax on the large comfortable deck, enjoy spacious seating, chilled tunes and spectacular scenery.
- Explore some of the Whitsundays best kept secrets
- Fun and informative accredited ECO tour guides
- Relax and sunbathe on the large deck
- Paddleboard and kayaking available
- Feast on delicious snacks and fresh lunch
- Snorkel at the best fringing reefs the region has to offer
- Enjoy a fun “banana boat” ride
- Explore Langford Sandbar and snorkel straight off the sand
- Snorkel gear and stinger suit included
- Late departure at 10am
- Return sunset sail back to Airlie Beach for 6pm
- Late departure at 10am so enjoy a lay in
- BYO alcohol we provide the ice
Our experienced crew will provide history and ECO talks about the reefs and the beautiful islands.
Check-in at Coral Sea Marina at 9.30am for a 10am departure.
Sit back relax and enjoy a sail for 2 hours to the first snorkel location. Here you will meet the local marine life beneath the surface. The fringing reefs in these locations are home to some of the most spectacular coral formations and an incredible range of marine life in the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays.
Step back aboard Tongarra and enjoy a delicious lunch on the deck in the middle of a small tropical oasis. The perfect place to relax and soak up those views before setting sail once more.
Our accredited ECO guides will give a history talk about the Islands and marine life. We are accredited Climate Actions Leaders and love to share our knowledge with our customers.
After lunch, it’s only a short trip to the spectacular Langford Island Sandbar. Snorkel off the beach with the resident turtles, hike the scenic bushwalk or relax on the sands of this idyllic location. Relax, play and explore the island for 2 hours and treat yourself to some fun activities such as paddle boarding and a banana boat ride.
Once back on board, hoist the sails and help take the helm as you chart your course back to Coral Sea Marina, returning at 6pm. So, grab your camera, feel the ocean breeze in your hair and adventure to the Whitsunday’s best lesser-known locations…
Check-In: Please check-in at Coral Sea Marina North end near the roundabout at 9.30 am
The boat departs at 10 am sharp and will not wait for passengers.
Soft drinks and water can be purchased for $3 on the boat.
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- Banana Boat ride
- Lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Stinger suit hire and wetsuit hire (winter months only)
- Parks fees and fuel levy
What to bring:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only
- A sense of fun and adventure!
Tongarra Day Sailing menu:
The lunch menu is made fresh each day locally and has been designed to suit most dietary requirements.
- Zucchini frittata and quiche Lorraine
- Cold sliced meat and cheese platter
- Salad platter
- Pasta salad platter
- Bread rolls
Morning and Afternoon snacks are also provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Red Cat Adventures has limited options available to cater to dietary requirements. We do recommend bringing your own snacks/food should you have specific requirements.
We do not sell alcohol on the boat but all guests are welcome to BYO and place cans in the esky. No red wine or glass allowed on the vessel.
What makes a Whitsundays sailing adventure such an unforgettable holiday?
Sailing in the Whitsundays is a unique experience. The protection of the islands makes for smooth sailing all year long, making this the perfect day trip or weekend getaway. The incredibly clear, blue water of the Coral Sea and the stunning vistas help quench the most ardent thirst for adventure. Help hoist the sails, take the helm, and experience an aquatic playground designed for yachties.
Enjoy the beautiful weather, observe the extraordinary (and friendly) marine life, enjoy delicious food, and relax as you spend a day or more on the water. Whether you’re in the mood for a one-day trip or a tropical three-day tour of the Whitsundays, Red Cat Adventures has the right adventure for you.