This all-inclusive sailing day tour takes you off the beaten track to experience the Whitsunday Islands’ secret spots. Explore the most incredible range of marine life and witness the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from above and below.
Thundercat Whitsundays - All Inclusive Day Tour
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child Ages 2 - 14
- Two Adults & Two Children Adults age 15+ • Children age 2 - 14
Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day. The three-time Australian Gold Award-winning tour visits the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers two snorkelling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Thundercat is designed for stability and speed, so it’s perfect for passengers concerned about seasickness. The all-inclusive package departing from Airlie Beach is suitable for families, couples, and groups wanting to experience once-in-a-lifetime moments.
- 2 hours on the iconic Whitehaven Beach
- Guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout with a knowledgeable crew member.
- Snorkel two different locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef
- Visit the best spots that include the North and South end of the Whitsunday Islands
- All-inclusive of lycra suit, snorkelling equipment (mask & snorkel only) and wet suit (winter months)
- Value for money with an extended day, 9am-5pm
- Travel with accredited Climate Action Leaders and don’t leave a footprint
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort
- A local supplier with qualified chefs caters for lunch and snacks
- Local bus transfers included
- BYO Alcohol (and we provide the eski and ice)
- Australian-owned and family-operated business for the past 11 years.
- 2018 and 2019 Gold winners for Australia’s best “ Major Tour and Transport Operator”!
- 2021 Gold winner for the best “Adventure Tourism” Business in Australia!
Depart from the award-winning Coral Sea Marina at 9 a.m. and travel to Tongue Bay for a once-in-a-lifetime experience on Whitehaven Beach and a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout. Travel to the North end of Whitsundays Islands and explore the fringing Great Barrier Reef with two snorkels. Arriving back at Coral Sea Marinaat approximately 5pm.
- Depart from the award-winning Coral Sea Marina
- Hill Inlet Lookout (iconic swirling sand)
- Visit Whitehaven Beach (1.5 hours)
- Mantaray Bay – Teeming with an abundance of Marine Life
- Stone Haven Bay – Snorkel the stunning Coral Gardens
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- Snorkel fringing reefs
- A day of adventure with creature comforts
- Beautiful natural surroundings
- Feel peace of mind that you are travelling on a Climate Action Leading tour
Enjoy fresh homemade baking for morning tea, afternoon tea and a buffet lunch.
- Homemade Chocolate Brownie
- Vegetable frittata
- Cold meat and cheese platter
- Fresh salad platter
- Fresh pasta salad
- Chinese noodle salad
- Bread rolls
Fresh fruit Kebabs
PLEASE NOTE: Thundercat does not cater to dietary requirements. Therefore, if the above menu does not satisfy the customer, they are welcome to bring their own snacks and place them in our esky.
We do not sell alcohol on the boat, but all guests are welcome to BYO and place cans in the esky. No red wine or glass is allowed on the vessel.
- Customers can purchase soft drinks and water for $3 on the boat.
- Children aged between 2 and 14 years old.
- Children under two years old must be approved before departure and supply their own lifejacket.
- Children one or under must have a baby carrier with a parent.
Pack a small bag (dry bag recommended) and include:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only
- Refillable water bottle
- A sense of fun and adventure!