Tongarra Overnight Tours: Departs Coral Sea Marina every Wednesday at 2.30pm. We arrive back at Coral Sea Marina two days later on Friday at 12pm.
Tongarra Day Sail Tours: Departs Coral Sea Marina at 10am. We arrive back at Coral Sea Marina at 6pm that same day.
Thundercat: Default pickup is at Wisdom Cafe at 8.15am. The boat leaves Coral Sea Marina each day at 9am and returns at 5pm.
Falls To Paradise: Departs Red Cat Adventures shop each day at 10:30am and concludes at 3:30pm at Coral Sea Resort.
Tongarra: 24 passengers and 2 crew members
Thundercat: 32 passengers and 2 crew members
Falls to Paradise: 20 Passengers and 2 crew members
- Free use of snorkeling equipment
- Free use of stinger suit
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
- We provide the eskies and the ice
- Awesome friendly staff
- Swim with the turtles in the freshwater
- Fun and informative tour guide
- Relax by the Balinese style pool at the exclusive Paradise Cove Resort
- Feast on a delicious BBQ lunch
- along with a morning snack
- Enjoy resort activities such as:
- Paddle boarding & kayaking
- Explore the secluded white sandy beach
- Guided ECO walk to the top of the falls
- Small group excursions
- Towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Wet weather jacket/windproof jacket
- Underwater camera and iPod with your favourite music
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine, please)
- A sense of fun and adventure!
The Red Cat Adventure vessels are all stable catamarans, which means they don’t roll as much as other vessels in the Whitsundays. You’re less likely to get seasick on Tongarra, Thundercat than on a monohull. We cannot predict how your body will react on the vessels and some passengers still get sick. We advise that you take a seasickness tablet 30 minutes before stepping on board.
Falls to Paradise
On tour with ‘Falls to Paradise’ you do travel by bus (10 seats per bus) if you are known to get bus sickness, we advise that you take a motion sickness tablet 30 minutes before stepping on board.
Tongarra offers two sleeping options to all passengers:
- You can grab a comfy bunk inside the vessel, along with a sleeping bag or blanket.
- You can grab a mattress and sleeping bag or blanket and take it up on deck to sleep under the stars. This is a unique feature that passengers absolutely love.
Tongarra: Please check in at Red Cat Adventures 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach the day prior to travel between 12pm – 5pm or between 10am – 12pm the day of departure.
Thundercat: Please make your way to Coral Sea Marina meeting area next to the roundabout at 8.30 am. The vessel will depart at 9 am sharp, so please don’t be late. If you would like a pick up please contact our reservation team on 07 4946 4444 before 5pm the day before departure. the default pickup in Airlie Beach is from Wisdom Cafe at 8.15am.
Falls to Paradise: Please make your own way to Wisdom Cafe / Lagoon Carpark to meet our staff.
We’ve designed our menus to be able cater to most dietary requirements on Tongarra , including complimentary vegetarian options. For other special dietary requirements, there is a surcharge of $12 for each passenger. We are unable to cater to vegan or halal diets.
Thundercat offers a set menu to cater to most dietary requirements including gluten free, vegetarian and lactose Intolerant. If a passenger has an allergy other than a nut allergy, we recommend that they take note of our menu, and If it’s not satisfactory please feel free to bring additional food and snacks and we will happily place them in our cold esky.
Falls to Paradise: We’ve designed our menu to be able cater to most dietary requirements and including complimentary vegetarian options for lunch.
- All open dated tickets are valid for one year from the purchase date.
- Please call our reservation team on 07 4946 4444 preferred travel date and ticket number.
- All bookings MUST reconfirm 72 hours prior to departure during office hours (9 am – 5 pm). 07 4946 4444
- Open tickets MUST provide 14 days notice to book.
Airlie Beach Bag storage is located at the same office as the Red Cat Adventures check-in and has a safe and affordable facility. Address is 350 Shute Harbor Road, Airlie Beach. We offer attended bag services and self-operated lockers that are secure so no need to worry about possessions going missing or bags being stolen. The facility has been fitted with security cameras, smoke free premises plus air conditioned for additional freshness.
Its a per trip fee so it’s a great solution for long or short-term storage needs to tourists at affordable rates. We have lockers and storage to fit all bags, suitcases and backpacks so don’t worry about stuffing your belongings into small crammed and over loaded space.
Please bring your bag with you for check-in and we can discuss your options of secured luggage storage or self-operated lockers.
Tongarra : Cancellations within 21 days of departure will forfeit the full cost of the trip.
Thundercat: Cancellations within 24 hours of departure will forfeit the full cost of the trip.
Falls to Paradise: Cancellations within 24 hours of departure will forfeit the full cost of the trip.
Please call our reservation team on 07 4946 4444
Please note that all transfers must provide 14 days’ notice for Tongarra overnight tours. 24 hours for Thundercat & Falls to Paradise.
Adventure sailing includes risks. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings, road closures, flooding and other natural disasters – especially during the wet season – which may cause you to miss your trip.
Parking is available at Coral Sea Marina and is charged per day.
Falls to Paradise:
Parking is available at the Lagoon Car Park and is charged per day.
Red Cat Adventures: All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and host, live aboard, all meals, fresh linen and use of snorkelling equipment and snorkel suits. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before departure (Thundercat) or less than three weeks before departure (Ride to Paradise and Tongarra) will result in complete forfeiture of the full price. We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason. We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control. All cruises are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion. Please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May) as we occasionally have road closures due to flooding. At certain times of the year, ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owner of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers being stung by jellyfish. To minimise this risk, you will be provided with a full-length protective ‘Snorkel Suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the cruise. Accordingly, Red Cat Adventures shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Red Cat Adventures ABN 56747506028
Property and Cancellation Policies :
– Transfers not included, return transfers to the resort can be organised by Red Cat Adventures at a charge of $50pp
– Rates are valid for accommodation on the above from the 01 Sept 2020 to 31 March 2022.
– The above rates are in AUD and include GST.
– Check in is before 10am at Red Cat Adventures office in the main street. Transfers will be collected from this location.
– Cancellations made less than 14 days before departure will forfeit the full ticket price.
– Paradise Cove Resort is a 12 years and older product. Children younger than 12 need to be prior approved via Paradise Cove Resort before booking.
– The Thundercat tours operate year-round. We recommend guests take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather.
– Guest are required to reconfirm their booking 72-48 hours prior to their arrival
– Full terms and conditions apply. See website for further details.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS– In the event of cancellation, deposits will be refunded less a 12% admin fee if 14+ days’ notice is given. There will be no refund for cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice. Once a booking has commenced, no refunds will be given on any unused portion of stay remaining. No shows will result in full accommodation amount being charged to credit card. All specials are subject to allocation and availability, Prices are subject to change without notice. Visa and Mastercard credit cards are accepted. A surcharge of 2% will apply for any credit purchases. A Credit card is required at check-in as security against damage/unpaid accounts. A copy of photoID will also need to be supplied. This must be valid government issued ID such as a passport or driver’s license. All our rooms are ‘Non-Smoking’ a minimum cleaning charges $100 applies if smoking occurs in the rooms. Passengers with anaphylactic allergies/reactions must carry an epi-pen or appropriate medication. Red Cat Adventures is not responsible for any property you take on board our vessel or to Paradise Cove Resort