Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day! This Australian GOLD national award-winning tour visits the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout, and two snorkelling spots on the Great Barrier Reef.
Outer Reef Snorkel Adventure
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child Ages 6 - 14
- 2 Adults and 2 Children Adults age 15+ • Children age 6 - 14
Experience the beauty of the world-famous Great Barrier Reef on this small-group snorkelling eco-adventure. Travel on the smoothest, most comfortable wavepiercer to visit the incredible coral wonderland of the outer reefs. Explore a variety of different snorkelling locations during the day. Sit back and relax with a delicious locally catered lunch while taking in the sights and sounds of the natural world from the top deck. The all-inclusive day trip is great for families who want to bond while reconnecting with nature, couples searching for a romantic escape, or small groups seeking adventure and fun. This once-in-a-lifetime experience will deliver unbeatable memories that will last a lifetime.
- All-inclusive of lycra suit, snorkelling equipment, fins and wet suit (winter months)
- Ride through the iconic Whitsunday Islands on your way to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Snorkel Multiple sights at the stunning outer Great Barrier Reef
- Full-day tour 8:00 am – 4:00 pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board licensed bar for cold drinks plus tea and coffee throughout the day
- Travel with accredited Climate Action Leaders and don’t leave a footprint
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort
- A local supplier with qualified chefs caters for lunch and snacks
- Stable catamaran custom-built specifically for the Whitsundays Perfect tour for those who may suffer from seasickness
- Australian-owned, and family-operated business for the past 11 years.
- We are the elite guiding experience and are proud to be Australia’s only marine-accredited Savannah Guide Enterprise.
- Depart from the award-winning Coral Sea Marina.
- Snorkel multiple locations at the world-famous Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Groups of no more than 40 for an intimate feel.
- During winter, you can see Humpback Whales in their natural habitat.
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- A day of adventure with creature comforts
- Beautiful natural surroundings
- Feel peace of mind that you are travelling on a Climate Action Leading tour.
- Passionfruit and bush lemon cheesecake
- Bread rolls
- Sliced meats – 3 selections
- Tomato, cheese and cucumber
- Spiced chickpea, balsamic beetroot and persian feta salad
- Roasted tandoori pumpkin salad with wild rice, hummus and tomato jam
- Sweet corn, basil and goats cheese slice
- Charred bell pepper, cashew and parmesan risoni
- Seasonal fruit skewers
This tour is not recommended for Children under six years old. However, children under 6 years old must be approved before departure, and there are limitations regarding their participation in water activities. Children under six years old need to supply their lifejackets.
Recommended for confident swimmers that have previously snorkelled.
Pack a small bag (dry bag recommended) and include:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- Card for purchases, no cash
- Refillable water bottle
- A sense of fun and adventure!