Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day! This Australian GOLD national award-winning tour visits the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout, and two snorkelling spots on the Great Barrier Reef.
Wildcat Mackay All-Inclusive Day Tour
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child Ages 2 - 14
- Two Adults & Two Children Adults age 15+ • Children age 2 - 14
Wildcat recently won Gold for the 2022 Best New Tourism Business in Australia at the National Tourism Awards 2022!
Departing from the MACKAY MARINA at 9:00am and journey towards the hidden wonders that lay above and below the island waters off the coast of Mackay. Spend your morning discovering one of the region’s many secluded beaches or sandbars. Enjoy fresh homemade baking for morning tea, followed by a buffet lunch before heading to one of the many snorkelling locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Afternoon tea is provided before the journey back to Mackay, arriving at approximately 4:00 pm.
The brand-new day tour will take you on a journey of discovery to some of the most picturesque and untouched locations on the Great Barrier Reef. Guests will enjoy the hidden wonders above and below the ocean off the coast of Mackay.
Blending technology and practicality, this one-of-a-kind custom-built vessel aims to provide guests of all ages with the smoothest and fastest experience possible, leaving guests excited for the next ride. Wildcat has many user-friendly features to ensure a comfortable, fun and unforgettable experience for you and your family. These include toilet facilities, a beach landing ladder, paddleboards, snorkelling equipment, a rescue tender, large open windows and roof access for whale watching! There is also a bar for guests who would like cold drinks throughout the day.
Feeling Hungry? Wildcat is an all-inclusive tour and has you covered with a variety of mouth-watering lunch options accompanied by morning and afternoon snacks.
This unique day tour offers the chance to explore some of the best snorkelling along with breathtaking beaches and marine life located just a short ride from the Mackay Marina. Variable weather and tides mean no
two days will be the same, ensuring a different adventure each time you explore the islands with us.
Are you ready to explore some of the most pristine wonders of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park? Sure to be one of your favourites, Wildcat will be an experience like no other!
- Brand new custom-built vessel for the Mackay conditions
- Stable catamaran so alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
- Full-day tour 9:00 am – 4:00 pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board licensed bar for cold drinks plus tea and coffee throughout the day
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort plus individual seating with back support
- All-inclusive of lycra suit, snorkelling equipment, fins and paddleboards (numbers limited)
- All-Inclusive of morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea freshly made and locally catered
- Beach drop off’s available (weather & tide dependent)
- Rooftop viewing platform
- Visit the best locations on and around the Mackay Islands
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew members to keep you safe and informed
- The ultimate way to travel around Mackay Island in just one day!
- Proud Climate Action Leaders
- Australian owned, and family-operated business for the past 11 years
- We are the elite guiding experience and are proud to be Australia’s only marine-accredited Savannah Guide Enterprise
- Free use of snorkelling equipment + fins
- Free use of paddleboards
- Lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Lycra suit hire
- Parks fees and fuel levy
Check-in opens at 8:15 am at the Mackay Marina Village Wildcat office
Departs: Mackay Marina Village at 9:00 am.
Ends: Mackay Marina Village at 4:00 pm.
Please meet at the Wildcat office at the Mackay Marina Village at 8.15 am to allow time for the sizing of wetsuits and snorkelling equipment. The vessel will depart at 9:00 am sharp so please don’t be late. It is advisable to bring a rain jacket during the summer months (Jan – April) and warmer clothes during the winter months (June-September). Travel Insurance is recommended.
NOTE: Parking is available at the Marina Village and is free.
Wildcat is a licenced vessel No BYO. The bar takes card only
Age ranges from 4 years old and above, Children under 4 must be approved before departure – weather conditions dependant
Pack a small soft bag and include:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear
- (Warmer items during winter)
- Swimming attire
- Underwater camera
- Card for purchases, no cash
- A sense of fun and adventure!